Programme support officer
Description of duties:
We're a fast-growing, dynamic multi-award-winning business. We recently achieved investment from a multi-millionaire investor in the BBC’s DRAGONS’ DEN. We have also been recognised in several other awards: we have previously won the Santander enterprise competition, a place in the UKTI Sirius Programme, King's College London Lion’s Den, Oxygen Accelerator, etc). We need an ambitious, methodical and flexible team member to join our fun, young and exciting team. The ideal candidate will be inquisitive, well organised and have a meticulous approach to handling workloads. Despite having a formalised role, the new team member will be exposed to a range of different areas within the startup company and will be expected to be able to adapt well to change.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients through helping them to solve logistic problems, such as supervising order Fulfillment, tracking orders, invoicing and payments.
- The candidate must be comfortable with correctly inputting data into a number of digital software packages after full training provided by CYCL.
- Must be able to adapt to a number of administrative duties with effectiveness and precision.
- Will be expected to work directly with other team members and, on occasion, the founders of the company.
- Carry out market research/marketing analysis in order to understand and target different customer segments better.
- Identify future business opportunities and markets.
Experience / skills required:
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills, demonstrated in both written and verbal communication, to maximize online presence and engage with potential clients and distributors.
- Needs to be able to adapt to new, uncomplicated accounting software after full training provided by CYCL.
- Should have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and Word).
- Must be autonomous and organised: the potential candidate must have strong organisational skills and work effectively and efficiently under time constraints in a professional manner.
- It is vital that the candidate enjoys teamwork and can effectively liaise with different departments to meet key objectives.
- It would be beneficial if the candidate has a prior interest in our innovative products or the cycling industry.
- Entry level position, previous work experience in Administration and Account Management is beneficial.
What You'll Get
- We offer full training and support for any software programmes that you will be exposed to.
- As an multi-award-winning start-up, we have a very open culture whereby all team members will experience every aspect of our small business. This is an invaluable opportunity if you have ambitions of setting up your own business in the future.
- We are a friendly and diverse team that likes to have a laugh, both in and out of work. We try to make our work environment as fun as possible.
- Our company days out are unbeatable; for example, last year’s team building retreat was two weeks away in Sardinia (Italy).
Competitive salary and we incentivise performance through a generous bonus package.
Please email your CV and Cover Letter to Luca Amaduzzi at email@example.com.